At Hill Country our kids (infant through 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus. We are passionate about reaching children with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. We want to accomplish this by partnering with families to help raise a generation of children to live and love like Jesus.
- Nursery – designed for infants
- Toddlers – designed for walkers and children two years old
- Early Preschool - designed for children who have turned two by September 1st.
- Preschool – designed for children 3-5 years old who have reached the age of 3 prior to Sept 1st.
- Elementary – This group has a large group environment where they learn and worship together. Then they break into age appropriate small groups.
- All classrooms open 15 mins before the service.
- Your child’s safety is our top priority. All classrooms are well staffed with volunteers who have undergone a thorough background check.
- Full Kid's Ministry is available for the 9:30am service. Child care (Infants/Toddlers up to age two) available for the 11:00am service.
Your first visit
Here's what to expect when visiting Hill Country Kids Connection for the first time:
First, when you arrive, one of our volunteers will meet your family, check your child into our system, and then lead your child to their age-appropriate room.
Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
How check-in works
Before Service: You can check-in your child at any available kiosk. After finding your child’s name in the database, you and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you will return to your child’s room and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, your child’s identification code will appear on the screen. We ask that you exit the auditorium immediately and look for a staff member or volunteer who will direct you to your child’s room.
If you have further questions concerning our Kids Connection experience or visiting Hill Country with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!