At Hill Country our kids (infant through 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus. We are passionate about reaching children with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. We want to accomplish this by partnering with families to help raise a generation of children to live and love like Jesus.
- Nursery – designed for infants
- Toddlers – designed for walkers and children 2 years old.
- Preschool – designed for children 3-5 years old.
- Elementary – During our 9:30am service, this group is broken into 3 classes: Kindergarten-1st grade; 2nd-3rd grade; and 4th-5th grade. During our 11am service, there is one elementary class for Kindergarten-5th grade (usually held in the K-1st grade room).
- All classrooms open 15 mins before the service.
- Your child’s safety is our top priority. All classrooms are well staffed with volunteers who have undergone a thorough background check.
- Full Kid's Ministry is available for the both the 9:30am and 11:00am service.
Your first visit
Here's what to expect when visiting Hill Country Kids for the first time:
When you arrive, one of our volunteers will meet your family, help you create a KidCheck account, help you print your guardian tag and child's name tag, and then lead you to your child's age-appropriate room. You will drop your child off and pick them up at the door to their classroom. Upon pick up, you will be asked to provide the guardian tag that printed when you checked your child in; the code on your guardian tag will match the code on your child's name tag.
Upon creating your KidCheck account, you will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone outside of the church):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child's name
- Child's birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
How check-in works
Before Service: You can check-in your child at any available kiosk by simply entering the phone number you provided when you created your KidCheck account. After finding your child’s name in the database, you and your child will be given matching tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching guardian tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you will return to your child’s room and show your guardian tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
During Service: In the event that we need to contact you during the service, our volunteers will text the number you provided during check-in. Please keep your cell phone visible to you, but on silent during the service. If you receive a text, we ask that you exit the auditorium immediately and look for a staff member or volunteer who will direct you to your child’s room.
If you have further questions concerning our Hill Country Kids Ministry experience or visiting Hill Country with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!