What is MOMSnext?
MOMSnext serves mothers of school-age kids, providing community that grows them as they mother. By building a safe and accepting community and providing growth opportunities, MOMSnext seeks to deepen mothers toward finding and sharing the renewing hope of Jesus.
What happens at a MOMSNext meeting?
- At each meeting, moms enjoy a chance to socialize, relax, and learn in a warm inviting setting. At most meetings, a speaker will address a topic related to motherhood or family life. Following the speaker, we’ll have a time for discussion and socializing.
When does HCBCGT MOMSNext meet?
- Our MOMSNext group meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month from September through May. Meetings last from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
Where does MOMSNext meet?
- We meet at Hill Country Bible Church Georgetown 600 Stadium Drive, Georgetown, TX 78626
What does it cost?
- Your MOPS International membership is an annual fee of $30. Then there are dues of $25 a semester which includes your meeting materials, and access to awesome speakers. We know that motherhood requires sacrifices so please do not allow finances to be a reason not to join MOMSNext. Scholarships are available- please contact us for more information.
What else does MOMSnext Offer?
- Mom’s Night Out- We all need a night out with the girls, right? Mom’s Night Out is a great opportunity to connect with other mamas and relax without the kiddos.
- Once per year we get together to serve in the community. Sometimes it is a family service project and sometimes it’s just the ladies. What better way to build relationships than by serving alongside each other?